2019 Regional Redox Symposium
SfRBM Regional Redox Symposium
Linus Pauling Institute 10th International Conference
Bioactives, Botanicals, and Redox Mechanisms
August 14-16, 2019 | LaSells Stewart Center, Oregon State University - Corvallis, Oregon
SfRBM's 4th Regional Redox Symposium is presented in conjunction with the Linus Pauling Institute's 10th Biennial Conference. Join us for this three-day event highlighting the emerging roles for botanicals and other bioactives, the role of redox signaling in disease processes, and how they come together for therapeutics benefit. In addition to an excellent lineup of speakers, there will a public session featuring Nobel Prize laureate Dr. Louis Ignarro and trainee research presentations.
Click here for more information, registration, and full schedule
- Current Issues Facing Botanical Dietary Supplements
- Dietary Supplements - Vitamins / Phytochemicals
- Redox Signaling in Cancer and Neurodegeneration
- Therapeutic Targets in Neurodegeneration
- Abstracts can be submitted for 20-minute contributed talks or poster presentation.
- 6 Young Investigator Awards of $500 each are available for postdoctoral trainees and graduate students.
- The deadline to submit an abstract for a contributed talk was April 30.
- The deadline to submit an abstract for poster presentation was June 15.
|Senior Investigator (Associate Professor, Full Professor)
|Trainee (Graduate Student, Postdoc)
- The registration fee covers all scientific sessions, poster session reception, and breakfast and lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Conference attendees will also have the option to register for dinner at the Vue in Corvallis on Friday, August 16, for an additional $60 per guest.
*Registration fees reflect $100 discount SfRBM members receive when using promo code "LPISfRBM".