A valuable SfRBM membership benefit is a subscription to the DOT, a quarterly electronic newsletter that features:
- Critical Methods - aimed at providing current standards for methods used in the field with caveats explaining limitations of the methods and reasonable interpretation of the results
- Radical View - in-depth interviews with noted researchers active in the field of redox biology
- President's Message - provides a "state of the society" update and recognizes outstanding committee and volunteer service
- Free Radicals Abroad - highlighting outstanding research by members outside the Americas
- Meeting & Event Previews - learn more about upcoming Annual Meetings, Redox Symposia and Free Radical School webinars
- Trainee Corner - special content for students and postdocs
Members can access the latest issue and a complete archive of newsletters here.