Social Media Submission
SfRBM Social Media Submission Criteria
Submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Content must be submitted by an SfRBM Member and/or contain relevant redox biology and free radical news and research.
- Content must be clear, concise, and consistent with SfRBM’s commitment to education and advance the study of redox biology research.
- Content must not be overly self-promotional and must be of interest to the SfRBM audience. Suggested content may include personal research, but any affiliation/connection must be disclosed.
- Content must include a related link to further educate and direct followers to the source—the link can lead to the institution, study, article, etc.
- Video or image content must include proper attribution and be free to use and republish, if not self-owned.
- Once submitted, SfRBM has the right to repost and repurpose content for social media, newsletter, or other promotional materials.
- Edits for spelling, consistency, grammar, and content may be made at SfRBM’s discretion
Click here to submit.
Please address any questions to Camryn Roth, SfRBM’s Communications Manager, at email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.