Pennsylvania State University
Type: Junior Faculty (Assistant or Associate)
Primary Research Area: Other
Location: State College, Pennsylvania, United States
Salary Range: $20,001 - $30,000
Submit CV, Resume or Application By: April 7, 2023
Part Time - Biology - Adjunct Instructor
Penn State Abington's Science and Engineering Division seeks biochemistry instructor (non-tenure track) for a part-time appointment to begin in August 2023.
Salary Range: $3500/per course
• The successful candidate will teach an upper-level undergraduate biochemistry course.
• The ideal candidate should be open to offering flexibility in course scheduling and methods of course delivery.
• Applicants must have the ability to communicate effectively with an ethnically and culturally diverse student population.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Applicants must have a M.S. or Ph.D. degree by the start of the appointment, or equivalent education and experience.
• Applicants who have a M.S. or Ph.D. in Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field is preferred.
• Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated excellence in teaching biochemistry at the college level.
The Pennsylvania State University is committed to and accountable for advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability in all of its forms. We embrace individual uniqueness, foster a culture of inclusion that supports both broad and specific diversity initiatives, leverage the educational and institutional benefits of diversity in society and nature, and engage all individuals to help them thrive. We value inclusion as a core strength and an essential element of our public service mission.
Apply online at https://apptrkr.com/3930089
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
State College, PA 16801
State College, Pennsylvania 16801