Abstract & Poster Session Information
Abstract Submission Information
To submit an abstract, please follow the guidelines below.
- SfRBM encourages submissions of abstracts in the general field of biochemistry, molecular biology and cell signaling, redox biology, antioxidants, cancer biology, cardiovascular biology, and molecular mechanisms of disease.
- All abstracts submitted for the SfRBM Regional Symposium must be original work.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 2000 characters. Abstracts that exceed this size will not be eligible. This number does not include the abstract title or authors listed.
- Submitted abstracts must be in Arial font. Font size must be 10 or 12 point.
- The presenting author's name must be in bold text.
- Click here for sample abstracts showing the required format.
- Abstracts should be submitted as DOC or PDF.
All abstracts will be eligible by following the guidelines above. Abstracts submitted will be subject to a general review process.
Poster Size: 3 ft. by 5 ft. May be hung vertically or horizontally.
If you have any questions regarding your abstract submission, please email email@example.com.