Abstract & Poster Session Information
Abstract Submission Information
To submit an abstract, please follow the guidelines below.
- SfRBM encourages submissions of abstracts in the general fields of aging, cancer, cardiovascular and pulmonary, chemical biology, environmental toxicology/pharmacology, inflammation and immunity, metabolism/bioenergetics, and neurodegenerative disease.
- All abstracts submitted for the SfRBM & MCW Redox Biology Symposium must be original work.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 2000 characters. Abstracts that exceed this size will not be eligible. This number does not include the abstract title or authors listed.
- Submitted abstracts must be in Arial font. Font size must be 10 or 12 point.
- The presenting author's name must be in bold text.
- Click here for sample abstracts showing the required format.
- Abstracts should be submitted as DOC or PDF.
Click here to submit your abstract.
All abstracts will be eligible by following the guidelines above. Abstracts submitted will be subject to a general review process. The deadline for abstract submission is April 1, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding your abstract submission, please email email@example.com.