2018 Regional Redox Symposium
SfRBM Regional Redox Symposium
Larry W. and Terry D. Oberley Symposium
Redox Mechanisms in Cell Proliferation, Differentiation, and Death
June 8-9, 2018 | Michael F. Sorrell Center - Omaha, Nebraska
This two-day symposium will discuss the rapidly evolving landscape in redox signaling paradigms and the role of the redox environment in contributing to the cell fate in many different diseases processes. Talks will highlight the role of free radical production and scavenging in promoting inflammation, cancer progression and aging. The popular "Abstract Blitz" and poster presentations will allow trainees to showcase their research.
Thank you to our 2018 supporters!
- Aging, Free Radicals and Scavenging
- David Gius, MD, Ph.D., Northwestern University
- Navdeep Chandel, Ph.D., Northwestern University
- Holly Van Remmen, Ph.D., Oklahoma Medical Research Fnd.
- Maher Abdalla, Ph.D., University of Nebraska
- Ines Batinic-Haberle, Ph.D., Duke University
- Donald Becker, Ph.D., University of Nebraska
- Bradley Britigan, MD, University of Nebraska
- Adam Case, Ph.D., University of Nebraska
- Eric Kelley, Ph.D., West Virginia University
- Ehab Sarsour, Ph.D., The University of Iowa
- Pankaj Singh, Ph.D., University of Nebraska
- Melissa Teoh-Fitzgerald, Ph.D., University of Nebraska
|Trainee (Student, Postdoc)
|Junior Faculty (more than 5 years since Postdoc, Assistant Professor)
|Senior Investigator (Associate Professor, Full Professor)
Online registration will close June 1. Onsite registration will be available beginning on Friday, June 8, at noon.
- Garry Buettner, Ph.D., The University of Iowa
- Rebecca Oberley-Deegan, Ph.D., University of Nebraska
- Doug Spitz, Ph.D., The University of Iowa