Abstract & Poster Session Information
Abstract Submission Information
To submit an abstract, please follow the guidelines below.
- SfRBM encourages submissions of abstracts in the general fields of aging, cancer, cardiovascular and pulmonary, chemical biology, environmental toxicology/pharmacology, inflammation and immunity, metabolism/bioenergetics, and neurodegenerative disease.
- All abstracts submitted for the SfRBM & MCW Redox Biology Symposium must be original work.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 2000 characters. Abstracts that exceed this size will not be eligible. This number does not include the abstract title or authors listed, but does include spaces.
- Submitted abstracts must be in Arial font. Font size must be 10 or 12 point.
- The presenting author's name must be in bold text.
- Click here for sample abstracts showing the required format.
- Abstracts should be submitted as DOC or PDF.
Click here to submit your abstract.
All abstracts will be eligible by following the guidelines above. Abstracts submitted will be subject to a general review process. The deadline for abstract submission is April 12, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding your abstract submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.