Abstract Submission & Trainee Radical Data Blitz
Abstract Submission Information
To submit an abstract, please follow the guidelines below. Click here to submit your abstract.
- SfRBM encourages submissions of abstracts in the general field of biochemistry, molecular biology and cell signaling, redox biology, antioxidants, cancer biology, cardiovascular biology, and molecular mechanisms of disease.
- All abstracts submitted for the SfRBM Regional Symposium must be original work.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 2000 characters. Abstracts that exceed this size will not be eligible.
This number does not include the abstract title or authors listed.
- Submitted abstracts must be in Arial font. Font size must be 10 or 12 point.
- The presenting author's name should be in bold text.
- Click here for sample abstracts showing the required format.
- Abstracts should be submitted as DOC or PDF document using the form found here.
- The deadline to submit an abstract is April 15.
All abstracts will be eligible by following the guidelines above. Abstracts submitted will be subject to a general review process. Presenting authors of the first 100 abstracts will be invited to share their work as a poster presentation during the SfRBM Regional Symposium on Saturday, June 9, 2018, in Omaha, NE.
A select number of high-quality, trainee abstracts will be selected to present during the Trainee Radical Data Blitz on Friday, June 8. Only trainees (students and postdocs) are eligible to be selected.
Selected abstracts, including those selected for the Trainee Radical Data Blitz, will be announced on the SfRBM website and via email notification during the week of May 7.
Poster Size: 3 ft. by 5 ft. May be hung vertically or horizontally.
If you have any questions regarding your abstract submission, please email email@example.com.
Trainee Radical Data Blitz
for students and postdocs only
- A select number of high-quality, trainee abstracts will be chosen for the Trainee Radical Data Blitz on Friday, June 8, at 3 PM.
- Trainees selected to be a part of the Trainee Radical Data Blitz should prepare 1 slide, with a few key figures and no animations, to discuss their research in 3 minutes. The Radical Data Blitz will end with 2-3 minutes of questions for the speakers.
- You will be notified during the week of May 7 if your abstract was also selected as one of the Trainee Radical Data Blitz presentations.
The Trainee Radical Data Blitz is a great way for trainees to practice their “Elevator Pitch” and to share their research concisely.