2017 Regional Redox Symposium
The UAB Center for Free Radical Biology (CFRB) will host the second annual SfRBM Regional Redox Symposium entitled “Translational Redox Biology.” This forum will discuss the rapidly evolving landscape in redox signaling paradigms and feature lectures from leaders in the field and especially from up-and-coming junior faculty, postdocs and students from UAB and regional institutions. In addition, ‘Poster’ and ‘Trainee Radical Data-Blitz’ sessions will allow opportunities for trainees (graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and residents) to present data and network.
This symposium will create a dynamic and effervescent forum and provide opportunity to hear experts present cutting-edge redox biology research, establish new collaborations and engage in an enriching scientific exchange.
March 16 - 17, 2017 | University of Alabama at Birmingham, CFRB, Hill University Center
Thursday, March 16 - 2:30 pm - 6:45 pm | Friday, March 17 - 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Featured Speakers Include:
- Melissa Kemp, Ph.D., Georgia Institute of Technology
- Timmy Lee, MD, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Sean Davies, Ph.D., Vanderbilt University
- Trent Tipple, MD, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Hubert Tse, Ph.D., University of Alabama at Birmingham
- A. Wayne Orr, Ph.D., LSU Health Sciences Center
- Anita Hjelmeland, Ph.D., University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Michael Gray, Ph.D., University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Young-Mi Go, Ph.D., Emory University
- Victor Darley-Usmar, Ph.D., University of Alabama at Birmingham
- $25 Trainees (students, post docs)
- $50 Senior Investigators (faculty)
Abstract Submission & Trainee Radical Data Blitz
Click here for additional information regarding Abstract Submission and the Trainee Radical Data Blitz.
A special thank you to our 2017 supporters!